Keep track of how many fish you've caught at Crowders Mountain using our statistics tracking system:
1) To begin, select the 'fishing' link at the left.
2) A small interface will appear in this column allowing you to add and subtract the types of fish you've caught.
3) When you have added the appropriate amount of fish, click the save button.
4) To undo any changes and go back to the last time you saved, click cancel.
The statistics system tracks:
How many fish you've caught, as well as displaying the type of fish you've caught the most.
5) Click the 'View & print all saved inormation' link at the bottom
of this column.
The number of fish caught can also be added and subtracted directly in the stats area. In addition, the climbing, hiking, and camping statistics are also available on the