Track your Crowders Mountain camping progress with our one-and-only online statistics tracking system.
1) To begin, select the 'sites' link at the left.
2) An overhead view of the family and group campgrounds will appear.
3) Using the left and right arrows, navigate back and forth between the family and group campsites.
4) To add (or subtract / edit) evenings stayed at any particular campsite, simply click on that sites' circle. An add / subtract box will appear allowing
you to edit the evenings stayed.
The statistics system tracks:
Total evenings stayed, campsite used the most, and the campsite used the least!
5) Select the 'stats' link to the left to enter the stats tracking system. Or click the 'View & print all saved inormation' link at the bottom
of this column.
Campsites can also be edited directly in the stats area. In addition, the fishing, hiking, and climbing statistics are also available on the stats page.