Make your visit to Crowders Mountain State Park a safe and rewarding experience. Many of the regulations are posted through the park, for the protection of the park and
its visitors. A complete list is available at the park office. Please help preserve our natural resources by observing the following.
- The removal of any plant, animal, rock, or mineral is prohibited.
- Do not litter. Help maintain a clean environment for all to enjoy. Leave the trails, campsites, lake, and climbing areas cleaner than when you arrived.
- North Carolina state parks are wildlife preserves. Hunting and trapping are not permitted.
- Pets must be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- Fishing is permitted only during park hours. Regulations of the North Carolina Wildlife Commission are enforced.
- Fires are permitted only in designated areas.
- Camping is permitted only in designated areas and by permit only.
- Firearms and fireworks are not permitted.
- The possession or consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- North Carolina motor vehicles and traffic laws apply in the park. The park wide speed limit is 25 mph.