Track your Crowders Mountain climbing progress with our one-and-only online statistics tracking system.
1) To begin, select the 'routes' link at the left.
2) A 3D topographical map of the park will be displayed. Select which area of the park you wish to view. Further narrow your desired selection by choosing
a specific wall. This will load up that wall's route diagrams.
3) Using the left and right arrows, move the wall to view all of it's routes. Below each route is a circle, route name, description, and rating. Click
the circle to mark the route as 'climbed.'
4) All completed routes are saved into the climbing statistics system.
The statistics system tracks:
Total routes climbed, average rating of all routes climbed, your approximate skill level, your top 3 hardest routes, and more...!
5) Select the 'stats' link to the left to enter the stats tracking system. Or click the 'View & print all saved inormation' link at the
bottom of this column.
Routes can also be marked as 'climbed' directly in the stats area. In addition, the fishing, hiking, and camping statistics are also available on the stats page.